Riding Club Members enjoy benefits such as:
- High quality instruction at competitive rates, currently in the form of monthly clinics
- Club competitions and events, discounted for SWRC members. These currently include dressage, hacking challenges, side saddle, horseball, jumping and more!
- National competition structure, including Championships in all the major riding disciplines
- Third party insurance – at all affiliated BRC held events
- Rider® Magazine delivered to your door quarterly
- National club network
We welcome both juniors (10-17) and adults of all disciplines and standards. You can even join as a non-ridden member! Just fill in the form below to join SWRC. Membership runs per calendar year. Renewal prices apply to applicants who were members in 2021.
MEMBERSHIP IS ONLY CONFIRMED AFTER RECEIPT OF BOTH THE FORM AND CORRECT PAYMENT VIA BACS TO:
SOUTH WILTS RIDING CLUB
SORT CODE 30-99-13 A/C NO: 00075719
REFERENCE 'MEMBERSHIP-YOUR NAME'
Join South Wilts Riding Club, for discounted entry to clinics and events. Ride for the club and have fun meeting new friends. See our membership page for details.
Our clothing range is available to order here. You can order direct from the supplier for delivery to your door and no minimum order quantities.
6th August - Bitting Clinic with Hilary Vernon.
7th August - Flatwork clinic with Julia Cory
21st August - XC schooling with Di Burgess
You can book clinics and enter competitions via Equo.
Please click on the link below to get entering (search for organiser SWRC)